Search This Blog

Monday 2 October 2017

Wedding Guest Make-up


I've had lots of enquiries about the products I used on Jennifer Wrynne last weekend. I decided to do a wee blog post as most of the products are some of my usual favourites for a wedding guest.


List of products used:

Face: 
*Aloe Nourishing Serum
*Mac Strobe cream
*Mac NC 30 Studio fix fluid 

Concealer:
*Catrice liquid camouflage concealer 020 & high coverage concealed 

Contour:
*MAC Dark deep
*Inglot sparking dust 02
*Inglot translucent powder 14

Eyebrows:
*Mac Brow gel dipdown 

Eyes:
*Mac mineralize concealer nw15
Eyeshadows all Inglot.
*Inglot #351
*#51 blush blended
*Socket #298 #63
*Blend #303 #341
*Centre #09 
*Inner duct #395
*Gel Liner #77
*Waterline rimmel 261
*Mascara mac instalash 

Eyelashes: Primark Sultry Strip 

Lips:
*Lip liner Mac magenta 
*Lipstick  Mac bombshell

Fixing Spray: 
*Mac charged water 


If you have any questions about this makeup look or would like to book an appointment you can contact me via my Makeup page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpMeBeautifulByRoisin/.

Roisin xxx

1 comment: