Search This Blog

Thursday 30 November 2017

Lughnasa 52

Looking for a delicious place to grab something to eat in the heart of Dublin?

Last week I was kindly invited into Lughnasa 52 for a complimentary lunch. Anyone that knows me, knows how much I LOVE food!!! So you can imagine how delighted and excited I was when they contacted me. 



The new pop up restaurant is located upstairs in South William Bar, 52 South william St, Dublin 2. When we walked in, we were cheerfully greeted with a smile. Immediately I got such a good vibe in the place. 

We were seated upstair, with a view of the street. The place was really cosy which is exactly what we wanted after trecking around in the bitter cold on Black Friday. 

There was an excellent choice of food on the menu which is served from 12pm-4pm.
I chose the delicious steak sandwich which was served with crispy onion rings and tasty sweet potato fries. My friend Ellen got the Flat bread which was also super yummy. 



It was exactly what we wanted as we had been out the night before!! There was lots of other (healthier) options on the menu too. Both our meals were priced at €9.95 which is an absolute bargain for the quality & quantity of food that we got. Especially in the heart of Dublin!! 

I would highly recommend checking this place out. Thanks again to Sean & Denis from Lughnasa, I will definatly be back again soon. 

Check out their social media for more info. 

Facebook: Lughnasa https://www.facebook.com/Lughnasa52/
Instagram :@lughnasa52 

Roisin xxx


Instagram: @roisindolanmakeupartist
Facebook: Make-up me Beautiful by Roisin Dolan https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpMeBeautifulByRoisin/
Snapchat: @roisindolan
Youtube: Roisin Dolan https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvYUYqwLTH4XfrCbdP6-rw?view_as=subscriber

No comments:

Post a Comment