Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Blueberry Scones

For any of you that follow me on instagram @roisindolanmakeupartist, you might have voted on a recent poll I had up in relation to both Make-up and Recipes!

Anytime I post a picture of food I frequently get asked about what is in it etc. Over the weekend I made these Blueberry Oat scones. I would love to love porridge but I detest it no matter what way I try and eat it. So I find these are one of the best ways to get oats into me.

So handy to make. Here is what you need:


350g oats
2 egg whites
2 large ripe bananas
3 tbsp honey/maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
125g Frozen blueberries


🥄Preheat your oven at 180
🥄Blend oats in food processor/nutri bullet to form oat flour
🥄Mix you oat flour and baking power in a medium size bowl. Add in melted coconut oil and mix with your finger tips
🥄 Put Banana, egg whites & honey/maple syrup into Nutri bullet(can also whisk by hand!)
🥄 Add this to your dry ingredients and mix well making sure all dry ingredients are moist
🥄Fold in your blueberries
🥄Spoon your mixture onto a lined baking tray 


🥄Pop into oven for about 25mins (I left mine a little longer as I prefer them a more golden colour
🥄Leave to cool on a wire tray for a few minutes before serving. They can be sealed in an air tight container /ziplock bag for 7 days (Can also freeze)

Serving suggestions: I actually really like them without anything but they are also delicious with Nut Butter 👐

This makes about 5-6 scones. Super handy & healthy for anyone on the go!

Let me know what you think of them 💁
Roisin xxx

Instagram: @roisindolanmakeupartist
Snapchat: @roisindolan

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete