Search This Blog

Monday 28 November 2016

Get it Done!!

With less than 4 weeks to Christmas and without a doubt the biggest party season of the year we all want to look and feel our very best.

No matter how much skincare, beauty & makeup products we use, there is nothing like feeling great in yourself without all of that.

It's a busy time of year for most people, rushing around getting the Christmas shopping, all the Christmas events & parties. Once the 1st of December hits, most people go into Christmas mode. Yes of course we are all going to have treats around Christmas but it's important that we still eat balanced meals even if we are having a treat. A lot of people skip meals when they have binged and this is something we need to learn not to do.

Knowing that we will probably over indulge over silly season, Take 20-30 minutes out of your day and do a quick "Hiit" session a couple of times per week. You don't need gym membership or fancy equipment to do this. You just need you.

I don't have time ...
I know I have made excuses and yes we all have but when I've said "I don't have time" I could still find myself scrolling through social media for that 20-30 minutes throughout the day. So really if we want to do it we will find the time.

There are loads of fantastic workout videos but here's 2 people that I really enjoy following because their workout videos are quick & easy to follow and you just Get it done!!!
Check out my great friend  @sonnyhuntfitness on Instagram & Snapchat @sonnyhuntfit
 
And @Maeve_Madden on Instagram
I promise you will feel fantastic when you have finished and you will enjoy your treats more💪🏻🏃🏼🍑💦

No comments:

Post a Comment