Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Revitalize Your Skin


Hi ladies,

Happy November 🎀
Here's to a new month, new beginnings and new goals!!

Tonight I have done a quick snapchat tutorial on this face mask.





I feel that looking after your skin is very important and as life is super busy for most people we usually don't give it the attention it really deserves. After all, we only have one skin!!

So every few weeks I try to squeeze in a face mask at some stage. Ideally once a week but that rarely ever happens. My all time favourite is this face mask. It's a mask powder with Aloe Activator mixed.

I have demonstrated a quick step by step over on my snapchat so be sure to check it out over the next 23 hours!!
Username: roisindolan

This is a Perfect Christmas gift for all the ladies! It 's only €34 for both Mask Powder and Aloe Activator. You will get about 14 uses frm this so its such a bargain!!
It's so simple to do at home after a long days work to revitalize your skin. Or even on a Saturday night with the girls and a glass of wine! Just don't forget to take it off before the bottles gone 😋

As you will see over on snapchat, once applied it starts to tighten quite quickly! You will see that I look like some Halloween character towards the end of the snaps but it's most definatly worth looking a little scary for the final product.

My skin always feels squeaky clean, completely revitalized and super soft after the mask.
For more aged skin it helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, plumps skins, tighten pores.

For more info on the mask you can contact me via
Snapchat: roisindolan


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpMeBeautifulByRoisin/
Instagram: @roisindolanglobal

You can purchase this from me directly or through my online shop www.roisindolan.myforever.biz/store/
I will be doing some personalized hampers over the next few weeks coming up to Christmas so if any of you are interested in a skincare hamper / personal care / beauty etc just give me a shout!

Roisin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment