Search This Blog

Thursday 1 September 2016

My First Blog Post


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my first blog post!
So one of my goals for 2016 was to start blogging/vlogging. I kept putting it off because I guess I felt nervous as to what people would think, what if I said something that wasn't right, do I know enough etc and also the fact technology is like rocket science to me sometimes!! But after lots of encouragement from some very successful bloggers I decided to just go for it.
For those of you that don't know me, My name is Roisin Dolan. I am a professional Make-up Artist. I have been passionate about make-up from a very young age and studying this in college made my passion even stronger. I am also an Irish Dancer and love working out so I guess my blog will be a mixture of Make-up and Lifestyle.

I live on the border of Cavan and Leitrim, in the middle of the country and I have recently opened my own Make-up Studio. I had this on my goal board too and again I kept putting it off. Coming from a small community I think people care too much about what other people think.

So I've let go of that fear because I am who I am and I'm going to do what makes me happy.

I'm so excited to get started and I hope I can share some valuable tips/tricks about makeup and everything else with you guys.

Thanks so much for reading!

Roisin

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment