Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Snapchat tutorial

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all having a great week so far. I want to start by thanking everyone for such a great response to my first blog, all the well wishes and support. It is so encouraging when I get feedback and know people are supportive of a new venture like this.

Last Friday I took to snapchat and done my first makeup tutorial. I was wierdly nervous before hand because I never done my makeup looking into my phone/ videoing it while trying to talk and make sense at the same time. Multi tasking at its best!!!

I felt the initial videos were very strange but once I got into it, i started to flow. I got so many messages and snaps to say that people got so much from it and they learnt a few tips. I was delighted to hear that my knowledge could make an impact on people and that they were looking forward to the next one already.

So tomorrow, (Wednesday) I will be doing another makeup tutorial. From the feedback I have got so far, most people say they struggle mainly with the eyes. Eyes are defiantly my favourite part, so what I am asking you guys to do is send me your requests on what type of eye look to do on snapchat tomorrow.

Add me on snapchat and me your request📸
Snapchat username: roisindolan

Here are some links to my other social media if you wish to follow me: 

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/MakeUpMeBeautifulByRoisin/
Instagram: @roisindolanglobal

Looking forward to getting all your snaps. Have a great day☺️

Roisin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment