Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Tango Time!!!


Welcome back to my blog!


So this week I decided to talk about tan. 

For those of you who were away on holidays this summer, the natural tan (like the lady above!!) could be starting to fade. With Party season just around the corner we all want a bit of a glow for all the nights out!!

If you're like me and a complete milk bottle then getting that golden goddess look makes me feel so much better. Personally on me, I think everything looks better with tan.

With being an Irish dancer, I've tried so many tans over the years. As you get older, your skin changes so some tans will appear different on every ones skin.

*My #1 Favourite Tan*


For the past year or more my favourite tan is defiantly "White to Brown Dark". It comes in a lotion form and it sits perfectly on my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin like previous ones did. One Layer on my upper body gives a fantastic coverage. The deeper colour you want, the more layers you would apply.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but my legs don't absorb tan as much as my upper body so I always need an extra layer or two on them.
You can see this tan when you are applying it so its easy to make sure it's even all over.
It lasts about 7-10 days, gradually getting lighter from about day 3. I love how this tan wears off. It doesn't leave that scaly look so it's fantastic for tan lovers. It's priced at €14.75 for 250ml and is available from Cara Pharmacy.

 *#2*


My second favourite would be "Tan Tastic" or "Bronz' Express".
I think both of these are nearly identical. They come in water like substance. You can also see these while applying. This doesn't come off as good as white to brown but it's still quite ok. Once you apply this it will develop darker over a few hours. I would usually apply at night time and wake up lovely and brown 😋Priced around €15 for 100ml available in Cara Pharmacy and many others.

*#3*


Last but not least for a quick last minute tan or if you just want something for the day/night the "Sunkissed Dark" tan is a super easy tan to apply. This comes in a mousse form. Immediately bronzed and washes off.
This tan is so cheap, around €4 in Penny's for 200ml. The only downfall is wearing it with white clothes. It can wear off onto the clothes compared to the other two.


I apply all tans with a mitt. I also usually apply a small bit of moisturizer to the rougher/dryer areas of my skin before applying. Eg Elbows and Knees.

Happy Tanning !!


Roisin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment